Thinking Putty Clay with Magnet Educational Plasticine Decompression Toys
It’s called thinking putty, because when you do any shape you want, your brain to relax and open up a variety of creative thinking. Need it? Yeah. You can also knead it. Or play it, bend it, tear it, expand it, break it, stretch it. It is very wonderful. You want to 3.2 ounces of dark green putty mixed with iron together with 1/2 inch cube rare earth magnets. They can become the shape you want it.
– Containing metallic components , the magnet can be adsorbed
– Random drawing style (shape retention time depending on temperature , and can be kept more than 10 minutes)
– Can be twisted like a ball bouncing ball after
– Safety grease materials, not easily changed with the passage of time or crushed dried
– Who preferred white-collar and high-pressure , stress relief vent emotions yield
Subscribe now to our FREE newsletter!
Subscribe NOW to 7Gadgets weekly newsletter! You will receive the weekly selection of the best gadgets!
It is FUN, it is COOL, it is 7Gadgets newsletter!