Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Limited Edition 2-Sided SteelBook
- (2) Collectible Challenge Coins
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive PlayStationÂ® 3 Dynamic Multiplayer Theme
- Exclusive PlayStationÂ® 3 Dynamic Zombies Theme
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-Game Content
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map
- Exclusive Weapon Camo
- Exclusive Multiplayer Player Card Background
- Exclusive Zombies Player Card Background
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
Subscribe now to our FREE newsletter!
Subscribe NOW to 7Gadgets weekly newsletter! You will receive the weekly selection of the best gadgets!
It is FUN, it is COOL, it is 7Gadgets newsletter!