DreamWalker 450 Sleeping Bag
The DreamWalker 450’s unique design moves with you rather than remaining behind. Wear it on a cool night before settling, to leave the tent for a moment, or to curl up with a book. It’s a sleeping bag, but can also be used as a blanket or as an insulated jacket. What’s more, you could also couple the DreamWalker with a second one to make a double bag or use it as a liner to enhance the performance of an existing bag. It’s made of Texped PA35 ripstop nylon, one of the lightest downproof fabrics available, and stuffed with 750 fill goose down. In sleeping bag mode, there are arm accesses that open and a center zip. Simply secure the foot end around your waist with the cinch cord, join the buckles, adust and you’ve got a warm, down jacket. Undo all buckles and zippers to use as a blanket.
Price: $262.97 – $419.95
- Dreamwalker functions as sleeping bag, coat, blanket or as liner when combined with a synthetic bag or bivy sack
- Sleeping bag has arm accesses that open and a center zip ideal for those who sleep on their sides
- Simply secure foot end around waist with cinch cord, join the buckles, and adjust to create the coat
- Insulated hood adjusts easily and doesn’t hinder vision
- Insulated draft tubes protect arm accesses and stiffener prevents snags; locking zippers adjust from either side
- Draft tube collar is comfortably soft, offers complete adjustment, and prevents heat loss
- Insulated hand warmer pockets hold personal gear
- 2-way locking zipper is protected by a snag preventing stiffener and can be managed from either side
- Close the lower drawcord to make Dreamwalker a sleeping bag.
- Tuck-stitch design
- Chin guard insulates against cold zipper
- Insulated draft tube protects zipper
- Bar-tacked stress points add extra strength
- Ultra-fine netting storage sack doubles for bug protection
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Weight: 31 ounces
- Fill Weight: 13 ounces
- Shell: Texped PA35 Ripstop-Nylon
- Lining: Texped PR 58 Ripstop-Polyester
- Fill: 750 fill goose down
- Packed Dimensions: 11 by 7 by 6 inches
- Temperature Rating: 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fits to: 75 inches
Subscribe now to our FREE newsletter!
Subscribe NOW to 7Gadgets weekly newsletter! You will receive the weekly selection of the best gadgets!
It is FUN, it is COOL, it is 7Gadgets newsletter!