Pleo – A UGOBE Life Form
Pleo interacts with his owner by moving organically, expressing emotion and autonomously exploring and responding to the world around him.
His sophisticated sensory system has devices that enable him to hear, to see, to sense touch, and to detect objects.
- Camera-based vision system light detection and navigation
- Microphones binaural hearing
- Skin sensors head, chin, shoulders, back, feet
- Foot switches surface detection
- Force-feedback sensors one per joint
- Orientation tilt sensor body position
- Infrared mouth sensor object detection
Subscribe now to our FREE newsletter!
Subscribe NOW to 7Gadgets weekly newsletter! You will receive the weekly selection of the best gadgets!
It is FUN, it is COOL, it is 7Gadgets newsletter!