The Klipsch Quintet bundles four speakers and a center channel together. Two of the speakers serve as front left and right main channels, while the other two operate as rear surrounds. The magnetically shielded center channel delivers crisp dialogue and precise imaging.
Sold separately, the SW-350 subwoofer perfectly anchors the Klipsch Quintet without dominating your room. It’s a smaller design that features a high-output 8-inch driver and new Class D digital amplifier for room-filling bass.
Continuing a mission that began in 1946 with Klipsch’s first horn-loaded speakers, the latest Quintet advances their classic, proven technology to new levels of sophistication and brilliance. It features XT MicroTractrix Horn technology—an all-new design that allows these small speakers to deliver amazing detail, full-bodied sound and a wider soundstage than ever before.
- Frequency Response (Satellite): 120 hertz-23 kilohertz
- Frequency Response (Center): 125 hertz-23 kilohertz
- Power Handling (Satellite): 50 watts (200 watts peak)
- Power Handling (Center): 75 watts (300 watts peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency (Satellite): 3700 hertz
- Crossover Frequency (Center): 3100 hertz
- Dimensions (Satellite): Satellite: 8.3 inches (21.1 centimeters) height x 5 inches (12.7 centimeters) width x 6.3 inches (16 centimeters) depth
- Dimensions (Center): 5 inches (12.7 centimeters) height x 12 inches (30.5 centimeters) width x 6 inches (15.2 centimeters) depth
- Weight (Satellite): 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms)
- Weight (Center): 5.5 pounds (2.5 kilograms)