Much more than a pedometer, Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned — then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account through your computer, select smartphones, and tablets. Whether online or through the Fitbit App, you can set goals and stay motivated to keep on your path to fitness with graphs, badges, and friendly competitions. Check to see how you compare with friends and family and even provide a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via computer or select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart devices (like the iPhone 4S), so you will know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you’ve reached one. Price: $59.95
At a Glance:
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart Ready devices (iPhone 4S or later, and the iPad (3rd generation)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash-proof
- Replaceable battery, lasts 4-6-months
Zip automatically syncs your information to PCs, Macs, and select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart Ready devices such as the iPhone 4S, and the iPad (3rd generation). That means no buttons to push, no data to enter – just real-time access to your stats and the Fitbit dashboard, 24/7.
Wear it in your pocket, on a belt, or a bra – this tracker is as discreet or as visible as you want it to be. Its silicone clip will keep you comfortable throughout the day. Zip is also rain-, splash-, and sweat-proof. With a replaceable watch battery that lasts up to six months, it’s excuse-proof too.
You can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them – including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS – let you import their data into Fitbit’s dashboard, so you can track and understand your health in either app.